Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/10 18:53:44 UTC

Getting ClassDefNotFoundError running helloworldws-async

After a full update, mvn clean, nuking my repo and full build, I get:

SEVERE: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/axiom/soap/impl/builder/MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder

trying to get helloworldwsclient-async to talk to helloworldws-async.

I noticed that binding.axis2/pom.xml has been updated, and axiom-api-SNAPSHOT
does contain the class at fault.

Any ideas?

Re: Getting ClassDefNotFoundError running helloworldws-async

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
The pom.xml is still pointing to axiom 1.1. I just committed a fix and
please update.

Thanks,
Raymond
Posted by Ignacio Silva-Lepe <is...@gmail.com>.