Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/03/16 15:30:16 UTC

cornerstone datasources and connections update

Content updated under avalon-components/cornerstone/datasources and
connection. Implementation has been upgraded to use native avalon tags
and meta-info (while maintain legacy descriptors).  Version bumped to
SNAPSHOT in anticipation of a candidate 2.0 impl release (linked to a
cornerstone threads candidate 2.0 which in turn is linked to candidate
excalibur thread 2.0 api).

In the case of the connections package there were three implementation
classes under the API package which I have moved to the impl package no
package change).  End result is a clean API for both datasources and
connections.

Stephen.