Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/24 10:15:34 UTC

large number of connections from the same client

Hi,

I am seeing large number of connections ( more than 100) from the same
client to ActiveMQ broker. I am not able to understand the reason behind
this.

Will someone from ActiveMQ dev team help me out here ( what might cause a
client to have so many connections) ??

I am seeing this log message very frequently in broker log:

--------------------------------------
20131224 00:01:09:468 (ActiveMQ InactivityMonitor Worker)
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection#serviceTransportException 238
WARN] - Transport Connection to: tcp://IP_ADDRESS:31819 failed:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too (>30000) long: tcp://IP_ADDRESS
--------------------------------------

I suspect some connection leak is there in ActiveMQ.

Thanks,
Anuj

Re: large number of connections from the same client

Posted by xabhi <xa...@gmail.com>.
I have also seen same issue some days ago after restarting, connections are
normal. But Not able to understand the reason behind such behavior.

Can someone explain this ?

Thanks,
Abhi