Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by aslam bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/17 08:04:27 UTC

Comment Property Problem

Dear All,
  I am using slide2.2. I am using lucene.LucenePropertyIndexer. I have configured to index a custom property i.e. "comment". It gets successfully indexed and comes in DASL result. But other custom properties like "author","city" does not get indexed and does not comes in DASL result. DASL gives prop not found in respose. What is going on? Can somebody tell me?
  Thanks...