Posted to custos@airavata.apache.org by Goutham Gopal <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/10 07:13:43 UTC

Regarding TLS authentication in Custos

Hi,

I was going through the custos implementation, especially the custos way of
implementing service mesh. I went through the yaml files used for deploying
the envoy sidecar setup for each service, but could not understand whether
each of the requests going from service to service and such have mTLS
authentication being done.

It would be helpful if anyone could point me in the direction to know
whether these are implemented or not, and if they are, how is it being
managed if not present inside the envoy yaml files.

Thanks and regards,
Goutham

Re: Regarding TLS authentication in Custos

Posted by Goutham Gopal <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Isuru,

Thanks for pointing that out. I will check these out and contact you if
I have any more questions regarding the implementation.

Regards,
Goutham

Posted by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi Goutham,