Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Dan Morgan <dm...@ihomefinder.com> on 2007/11/09 20:47:44 UTC

MS SQLServer 1.2 JDBC driver and responseBuffering

Does anyone know if the new responseBuffering=adaptive connection setting
has any performance improvements on large result sets with Cayenne?

Additionally does anyone know its interaction with the selectMethod=cursor
option?  Are they both necessary, conflicting, etc?

Lastly is selectMethod=cursor required for Cayenne to function properly?

Thanks,

Daniel L. Morgan
EMail      : <dm...@ihomefinder.com>

Re: MS SQLServer 1.2 JDBC driver and responseBuffering

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I don't have any recent production experience with SQLServer, but I
vaguely remember some Cayenne tests failing without
"selectMethod=cursor" years ago.

Andrus