Posted to user@flink.apache.org by BIGO <ga...@bigo.sg> on 2022/09/22 09:02:34 UTC

How to read flink state data without setting uid?

I didn't set the uid for my flink operator, is there any way to read the flink state data? State Processor API requires uid.
	Thanks.

Re: How to read flink state data without setting uid?

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
You will need to reload the savepoint with the original job and add uids
to all operators (while also setting the uid hashes on all operators to
properly restore the state).

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.