Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/12 19:55:28 UTC

Re: Netbeans 6.7 tapestry 5 plugin support

Hi,

does anybody uses this T5 plugin for Netbeans? ("nbtapestrysupport",
see below). Does it work all right?

Posted by Ville Virtanen <vi...@cerion.fi>.
Ok,

I'll try to do that as soon as I have the required time in my hands.

 - Ville

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Posted by Ville Virtanen <vi...@cerion.fi>.

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
it's been a while since i've been on netbeans, but it worked fine

Actually, i think i've seen a few commits from iberk in the meantime
but not sure if a new version was published

Re: NullPointerEx on adding @Persist to property for parameter "selected" for palette

Posted by Elisabeth Adler <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
The equals() method in Crop was missing alltogether. Implementing it was
doing the trick.
Thanks a mil!
Elisabeth

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

NullPointerEx on adding @Persist to property for parameter "selected" for palette

Posted by Elisabeth Adler <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am trying to get a palette working with simple pojos to be displayed
in the "available" list. I am working with Tapestry 5.0.11.

I defined my palette in the tml:
<t:palette encoder="cropsEncoder" model="cropsModel"
selected="selectedCrops"/>

I implemented the encoder and model:
public Object getCropsEncoder() {
        return new GenericValueEncoder<Crop>(manager.getAllCrops(),
                "name", propertyAccess);
}

public Object getCropsModel()  {
        return new GenericSelectModel<Crop>(manager.getAllCrops(),
Crop.class,
                "name", "id", propertyAccess);
}

I added the property for the selected values:
@Property
private List<Crop> selectedCrops;

This is working fine. As soon as I now try to actually keep the selected
values in the "selected" list by adding @Persist to the property:
@Property
@Persist
private List<Crop> selectedCrops;

I get the following NullPointerException:
    at
org.apache.tapestry.internal.util.SelectModelRenderer.option(SelectModelRenderer.java:49)
    at
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.Palette$SelectedRenderer.render(Palette.java:145)

The "available" list is displayed correctly, and the error occurs only
when I select some items and move them over to the "selected" list.
Any ideas what I am missing?
thanks in advance,
Elisabeth