Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "liu.cisco" <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/30 11:09:35 UTC

How to deal with this kind of Scenarios

hi all
I have a tough question on using jMeter to test my Restful API in jboss container.
the request body is encrypted by using AES encryption method, and send the request to API.
Which sampler could been used to test such API? seem Http Request cannot work.

Any other solution? thanks for your help!

liu.cisco

Re: How to deal with this kind of Scenarios

Posted by Bruce Ide <fl...@gmail.com>.
I think it would require some programming in jmeter itself. I think you'd
have to write or modify a jmeter sampler in order to do the encryption and
decryption inside of jmeter.

It might be easier to modify your API to include an unencrypted test API,
but you'd have to validate the encryption bits some other way.

It might also be easier to use a tool that automates a session in a web
browser, assuming that's where the data from your API is used.

--
Bruce Ide
FlyingRhenquest@gmail.com