Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sriram N <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/23 07:41:35 UTC

Re: Tomcat half-deploys an app - why?

Hello Graham,

I'm replying to your post on Tomcat-User.

If your Context is unavailable after Tomcat has started, it is because the
Tomcat detected some problem when creating a Context for your web app.

Please configure your server.xml so that the debugging  level for your web app
is high (a number like 3 should  help).

Next, clear all the log files, start Tomcat, and check the logs. You should
have some information here that tells you why the Context is being Stopped
again.

If you see some error messages that you cannot understand, post these error
messages to Tomcat-User.

-- Sriram