Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "luongbd.hust" <lu...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/25 03:24:52 UTC

Triggering Rebalancing Programmatically get error while requesting

logs.rar <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2354/logs.rar>
Hi all,

I am trying to install a life cycle to automatically set up baseline
topology.
I registered the event and wrote the code as instructed in the link below
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/baseline-topology
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/baseline-topology>

*I use testcase as follows*
- Continually make requests to write data to the cache
- Turn on the nodes in the ipfinder

When the number of nodes increases from 2 to 3, the following error is
received in the console

/[09:39:03,020][SEVERE][tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%TravelInventoryTesting%][G]
Blocked system-critical thread has been detected. This can lead to
cluster-wide undefined behaviour [threadName=grid-timeout-worker,
blockedFor=36s]
[09:39:03,020][SEVERE][tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%TravelInventoryTesting%][]
Critical system error detected. Will be handled accordingly to configured
handler [hnd=StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler [tryStop=false, timeout=0,
super=AbstractFailureHandler [ignoredFailureTypes=[SYSTEM_WORKER_BLOCKED]]],
failureCtx=FailureContext [type=SYSTEM_WORKER_BLOCKED, err=class
o.a.i.IgniteException: GridWorker [name=grid-timeout-worker,
igniteInstanceName=TravelInventoryTesting, finished=false,
heartbeatTs=1553481506244]]]
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: GridWorker
[name=grid-timeout-worker, igniteInstanceName=TravelInventoryTesting,
finished=false, heartbeatTs=1553481506244]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance$2.apply(IgnitionEx.java:1831)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance$2.apply(IgnitionEx.java:1826)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.worker.WorkersRegistry.onIdle(WorkersRegistry.java:233)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.onIdle(GridWorker.java:297)
	at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.lambda$new$0(ServerImpl.java:2663)
	at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$MessageWorker.body(ServerImpl.java:7181)
	at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.body(ServerImpl.java:2700)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:120)
	at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$MessageWorkerThread.body(ServerImpl.java:7119)
	at org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)/

I have attached the logs of the nodes.

*Thanks and best regards*

Re: Triggering Rebalancing Programmatically get error while requesting

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can you please re-run this case with "Critical Failures Handling" disabled,
let it hang for some time, and then share logs of this run?

In this case it is reacting to timeout and not error, so maybe there's no
error in the first place. I can see waiting on partition release future,
but to understand its implications I need to see more logs.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by "luongbd.hust" <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ilya.
I'm currently switching to another task.
I am trying to come back to this issue soon.

Re: Triggering Rebalancing Programmatically get error while requesting

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Unfortunately, it is hard to say what is going on without thread dumps. Can
you collect those using `jstack` utility?

I suspect you have some kind of deadlock.

There are suspicious things in your logs, but it's not completely clear
what happens here.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Ilya, have you had a chance to look into threaddumps?

--Yakov

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Can you please collect thread dumps from all nodes (after waiting around a
minute once the error appears)?

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Have you tried disabling failure detection, see if errors goes away?

Ilya Kasnacheev