Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/11/27 14:48:31 UTC

Issue with html specific code in ModelFormField

In the ModelFormField class, two getDescription(...) methods returns the
string "&#160;" if no description is found.
IMO this is not a correct because it is html specific and in fact is
causing problems when the form is rendered as PDF.
What is the best way to fix this?
Maybe changing "&#160;" to " "?

Jacopo

Re: Issue with html specific code in ModelFormField

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Thanks David,

following your suggestion, in rev 479931 I've replaced the "&#160;"
string with the empty "" one.

Jacopo

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.