Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by helifu <hz...@corp.netease.com> on 2019/02/22 01:54:37 UTC

答复: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.9.0-RC1

+1
* All C++ tests passed in debug/release/tsan mode on Debian8.9, except asan;
  However, I think it's acceptable because the asan mode never worked for me;
* All Java tests passed on Debian8.9 using gradlew;

何李夫
2019-02-22 09:54:53

Posted by Andrew Wong <aw...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for participating. Though we have a majority on RC1, I will
cut an RC2 once a fix for KUDU-2710 is in.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.9.0-RC1

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.9.0-RC1

Posted by Alexey Serbin <as...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.