Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Adam Greene <ag...@nbnet.nb.ca> on 2002/06/15 02:40:04 UTC

XSLTC and the DOM

I've been using XSLTC for a little while and Lately I've had to switch back to your basic TrAX/Xalan stuff because I need to be able to take my XML data from multiple sources (Database, file, Web Services, etc).  The only reason I switched was the fact that TrAX allowed me to take my XML and XSLs from an InputSource, Reader, etc.  Is there any way to get XSLTC to take it's input from an InputSource / Reader when creating the DOM, instead of having to hook it to a file??