Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com> on 2007/04/25 21:16:55 UTC

Activemq 4.1.0 and AMQ-1134 patches

Hi all,

 After looking @ open bugs in 4.1.1 release, I think Im happy running 4.1.0
except for this one bug:

 Im looking to patch 4.1.0 with fix for AMQ-1134. Looking at JIRA I see
there are no patches nor the file version that were checked against this
bug. Can anyone in the know give me a patch for this one bug, against 4.1.0
? Thanks.

- Sandeep

Re: Activemq 4.1.0 and AMQ-1134 patches

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/25/07, Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  After looking @ open bugs in 4.1.1 release, I think Im happy running 4.1.0

Note that 4.1.1 is a bug fix release of 4.1.0 :)
--
James
-------

Re: Activemq 4.1.0 and AMQ-1134 patches

Posted by Sandeep Chayapathi <sa...@wssource.com>.
After running the "svn log" against the trunk, I found the version (r497898)
against which the fixes for AMQ-1134 were committed.  Using this command:
 svn diff -r497897:497898  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/

I was able to generate a patchset for the bug. I found that some of the
fixes were already in the 4.1.0 tags.

- Sandeep