Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu> on 2012/07/18 20:47:28 UTC

Board Report 2012-07-25

Please take a look at the following board report and let me know if
any changes/additions should be made:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VCL/2012-07-25+Apache+VCL+Board+Report

We need to submit monthly reports for the first 3 months after
graduation.  After that, our reporting schedule is March, June,
September, December.

Thanks,
Andy

Re: Board Report 2012-07-25

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 18, 2012, at 3:32 PM, Andy Kurth wrote:

> I'd like to wait but the notification I received stated it should be
> submitted no later than a week before the board meeting.

From the board's perspective, there's almost no difference between 'We released VCL 2.3' and 'We are voting on a VCL 2.3 release'.

I wouldn't worry about it.

--kevan

Re: Board Report 2012-07-25

Posted by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu>.
I'd like to wait but the notification I received stated it should be
submitted no later than a week before the board meeting.

-Andy

Re: Board Report 2012-07-25

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.