Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/08/11 18:04:21 UTC

[C++] Status of the MyValue sample

I'm not sure if the old MyValue sample actually builds or works at all.
Do you want to keep it? or would it be better to just remove it for now
to minimize work (since it's old, not used in the spec anymore and
duplicates some of Bigbank) and instead get new interesting scenarios to
work?

What do you think?

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: [C++] Status of the MyValue sample

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
It's not currently built. I was actually experimenting with it as a
development -> deployment sample so that I could write a "how to" article.
Time got in the way though! I may resurrect it using the recursive model at
some point.

Cheers,

On 11/08/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm not sure if the old MyValue sample actually builds or works at all.
> Do you want to keep it? or would it be better to just remove it for now
> to minimize work (since it's old, not used in the spec anymore and
> duplicates some of Bigbank) and instead get new interesting scenarios to
> work?
>
> What do you think?
>
> --
> Jean-Sebastien