Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com> on 2007/03/19 17:14:13 UTC

[Tobago] how I can set focus after renderedPartially

Hi,

I have 4 input field, first and second to set 2 numbers in the session bean,
third and fourth to display the calculation about 2 numbers. Around this 4
fields is a panel with ID.
I used this ID to declare the area for renderedPartially. I define the input
fields so that I can make my input and switch with the tab-key to the next
and in this moment I refresh the area.

<tx:in label="1. Number" value="#{controller.number1}">
<f:facet name="change">
<tc:command>
<tc:attribute name="renderedPartially"
value="pageid:calculation"/>
</tc:command>
</f:facet>
</tx:in>

the problem is, if I make a input or change the inputfield so the area is
reloading and the focus is by the beginn of this area, but I will that my
focus isnt by the begin of the area because by the next input field.

have anybody a idea how I can set the focus after the ajax request?