Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Pankaj Tiwari <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/26 11:59:24 UTC

Searching through folders hierarchy in alfresco community edition

Hi All,

I am using alfresco community edition and the repository I am using is
called 'Main Repository'.  When I try to run search on the repository the
results are displayed but the results are not shown from within the folders
I have created programmatically.

Is this a alfresco configuration issue or a bug. Can somebody point me at
what could be going wrong in here.

I am trying to execute query using Cmis Browser and the query used is the
default query viz. select cmis:objectId, cmis:name, cmis:objectTypeId
from cmis:document

Thanks,
Pankaj

Re: Searching through folders hierarchy in alfresco community edition

Posted by Jeff Potts <je...@gmail.com>.
Here's an example of this working using the same files and folder structure as you've outlined:
http://i.imgur.com/BOIZd.png

This example uses Alfresco 4.0.d Community which embeds OpenCMIS 0.6.0 and an out-of-the-box content model and configuration.

In my example, I'm running the query as admin who has access to everything. If one of your files isn't showing up, the most likely reason is that your permissions aren't set the way you expect. Can you use the node browser to look at your permissions and validate that the user executing the CMIS query has valid permissions?

At this point, I suggest we take this off-list because I suspect it is not a Chemistry issue.

Jeff

Posted by Pankaj Tiwari <pa...@gmail.com>.
Main Repository

   |-------FileOne.txt