Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/07 08:47:15 UTC

Problem with Firefox Browse and Forum Entry

Hi,
      I am facing with the following problem in forum pages...When i come to
create forum article page..the Back Button is browser needs to be clicked 3
times to go back to the page from which i have come, I have no problm  with
IE.
Thanks n regards,
G.Venkata Phanindra.
Mob:: 9849852989.

Re: Problem with Firefox Browse and Forum Entry

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
       i  came to know from my work that the reason that we have to press
Back button couple of times in Firefox for forum entry and also Response is
the java script that we have in htmlArea.js file.
 when i changed the following field in ForumScreens.xml file to
               <set field="includeHtmlArea" value="Y"/>
               <set field="includeHtmlArea" value="N"/>
There was not HTML editor n the back button worked fine as exoected. But i
couldnot get the exact reason y this was happening,Need help!!!
Thanks n regards
Phani

--
G.Venkata Phanindra