Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/04/01 23:32:05 UTC

JUNIT 3 vs 4

Charlie made some good points about our use of JUnit 4 annotations in our code
versus our use of JUnit 3. Is there a reason we are not using JUnit 4? Does
it not work on the Mac?

ben

RE: JUNIT 3 vs 4

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.
The machine that I am using for build has ant 1.6.5. I see that some
other machines have 1.7. So it might be distributed wide enough. One
thing we could do is to agree to move to 1.7 and then give people some
time to upgrade. For now, I am fine with cleaning up the existing code
if anybody is interested in taking that task.

Olga

Re: JUNIT 3 vs 4

Posted by Charlie Groves <ch...@threerings.net>.

RE: JUNIT 3 vs 4