Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "A.Light" <an...@axiossystems.com> on 2015/02/05 15:34:29 UTC

Re: Mail - copyTo not working and MailBoxPostProcessAction not found

Ok, at the end, I found what my problem was. I'm ashamed to admit, the
problem was between the keyboard and the chair, thus me.

This are the gotchas:
- I created the folder "process" under inbox, but with the command
"copyTo=process" I'm actually referring to a folder at the root of the email
folder hierarchy, which means at the same level of inbox, so emails were not
going to appear where I expected under "/inbox/processed" but instead under
"/processed";
- During my tests, the mail component created a new folder called "process"
at the root of the hierarchy and diligently copied all my emails there...
only I coudn't see it because Thunderbird/Outlook default server setting is
"Show only subscribed folder" so that folder never showed up.

So the feature works also for me! :)

Thanks for your help,
A.

Re: Mail - copyTo not working and MailBoxPostProcessAction not found

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for coming back and telling us the solution.

And also we now have an unit test for that functionality, so its only good.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:34 PM, A.Light <an...@axiossystems.com> wrote:
> Ok, at the end, I found what my problem was. I'm ashamed to admit, the
> problem was between the keyboard and the chair, thus me.
>
> This are the gotchas:
> - I created the folder "process" under inbox, but with the command
> "copyTo=process" I'm actually referring to a folder at the root of the email
> folder hierarchy, which means at the same level of inbox, so emails were not
> going to appear where I expected under "/inbox/processed" but instead under
> "/processed";
> - During my tests, the mail component created a new folder called "process"
> at the root of the hierarchy and diligently copied all my emails there...
> only I coudn't see it because Thunderbird/Outlook default server setting is
> "Show only subscribed folder" so that folder never showed up.
>
> So the feature works also for me! :)
>
> Thanks for your help,
> A.

Claus Ibsen