Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vladimir Tsygankov <Vl...@contera.sp.ru> on 2004/06/11 19:00:29 UTC

is there a "wait" function for requests?

Hello,
Can anybody tell me please is it possible to send two requests from a
test script the next way:
1. 1-st HTTP request is sent
2. Wait response from the server (it can be after any time: from 1 sec
to 5 minutes)
3. 2-nd request is sent exactly after the response has been received
As I understand usual timer element will not do. It needs an element
like function "wait".

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir

Expression