Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Radwen Aniba <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/12 11:41:32 UTC

UIMA stops suddenly

Hi everybodey,

I developped an application using UIMA and while running it on a big set of
documents which takes some time to process, UIMA suddenly stops without any
error message or warning

Is there anything I can do to know where the problem occur ?

Thanks for help

Rad

Re: UIMA stops suddenly

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Radwen Aniba <ar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> it is very possible that an annotator hang (since a treatement could be
> long
> to do) and if this is the case is there a way to let him hang anyway ? Why
> an annotator stops when it takes a while treating a document ?

It doesn't stop.  By "hang" I meant your annotator could be taking
*forever*, or at least such a long time that you were not willing to wait
for it.
 -Adam

Re: UIMA stops suddenly

Posted by Radwen Aniba <ar...@gmail.com>.