Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Babel <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 10:03:20 UTC

exchange pattern in exchange and in endpoint

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on my component and would like to be sure on that point,
about the exchange pattern which is part of the exchange and the endpoint:

the exchange pattern contained in the exchange is use on the whole route?
on that route, one endpoint may have a different pattern (for example, it
won't answer even if the exchange's pattern is InOut)?

Thus, may I assume the exchange pattern contained in the endpoint takes
precedence over the one in the exchange?

Many thanks for confirmation or not

Best regards

Christophe