Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/07/06 13:01:43 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE][DIGESTER] Release Apache Commons Digester 3.0 based on RC2

Hi all guys,
The Digester 3.0 release passes with 3 +1 binding votes from

 * Luc Maisonobe
 * Simone Tripodi
 * Joerg Schaible

no other votes have been casted.

I'll proceed with moving binaries, maven artifacts, closing issues,
deploying site.
Thanks everybody who took part to the review process!!!
Have a nice day, all the best!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/