Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by ellirael <el...@mail.ru> on 2016/05/30 11:35:29 UTC

How to inject constant values to my properties via blueprint?

How should I do it? For example I use something like this:
<value>#{T(mypack.MyInterface).ROLE_NAME}</value>

Re: How to inject constant values to my properties via blueprint?

Posted by ellirael <el...@mail.ru>.
I have got an interface that holds my constant values. For example rolenames.

Now I want inject one of my constant value to bean's property.

Re: How to inject constant values to my properties via blueprint?

Posted by ellirael <el...@mail.ru>.
Any ideas? It is common task to init something with constant values.

Another example:
    <bean id="credentialsMatcher"
class="org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.HashedCredentialsMatcher">
        <property name="hashAlgorithmName" value="MD5" />
    </bean>

I need to use constant value instead String one. Like this:
    <bean id="credentialsMatcher"
class="org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.HashedCredentialsMatcher">
        <property name="hashAlgorithmName"
value="$${org.apache.shiro.crypto.hash.Md5Hash.ALGORITHM_NAME}" />
    </bean>

Re: How to inject constant values to my properties via blueprint?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Not sure I understand what you mean. You mean in default value for a
property in a property place holder ?

Or directly in the bean setter ?

Regards
JB

On 05/30/2016 01:35 PM, ellirael wrote:
> How should I do it? For example I use something like this:
> <value>#{T(mypack.MyInterface).ROLE_NAME}</value>

Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com