Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Markus Wiederkehr <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 14:46:19 UTC

Necessary updates for mime4j-dev

Here's a probably incomplete list of things that should be updated
with respect to the new mime4j-dev mailing list:

* Mime4j's POM includes mailingList elements for server-user and
server-dev. This should probably be changed to server-user and
mime4j-dev..

* http://james.apache.org/mail.html

* http://james.apache.org/mime4j/index.html refers to the James
mailing lists; maybe that should be amended.

* http://james.apache.org/mime4j/mail-lists.html refers to site-dev
(not server-dev).

I can take care of the POM. Can someone help me with the rest?

Markus

Re: Necessary updates for mime4j-dev

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 14:46 +0100, Markus Wiederkehr wrote:
>>> Here's a probably incomplete list of things that should be updated
>>> with respect to the new mime4j-dev mailing list:
>>>
>>> * Mime4j's POM includes mailingList elements for server-user and
>>> server-dev. This should probably be changed to server-user and
>>> mime4j-dev..
>>>
>>> * http://james.apache.org/mail.html
>>>
>>> * http://james.apache.org/mime4j/index.html refers to the James
>>> mailing lists; maybe that should be amended.
>>>
>>> * http://james.apache.org/mime4j/mail-lists.html refers to site-dev
>>> (not server-dev).
>>>
>>> I can take care of the POM. Can someone help me with the rest?
>>>
>>> Markus
>>
>> Markus,
>>
>> I'll do my best to get around to updating the project site sometime next
>> week, but I am really busy with my day job at the moment and all my
>> little spare time is consumed by HC.
>
> i should be able to take a look at this

once the main site has sync'd, hopefully should be better now

- robert

Re: Necessary updates for mime4j-dev

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 14:46 +0100, Markus Wiederkehr wrote:
> Here's a probably incomplete list of things that should be updated
> with respect to the new mime4j-dev mailing list:
>
> * Mime4j's POM includes mailingList elements for server-user and
> server-dev. This should probably be changed to server-user and
> mime4j-dev..
>
> * http://james.apache.org/mail.html
>
> * http://james.apache.org/mime4j/index.html refers to the James
> mailing lists; maybe that should be amended.
>
> * http://james.apache.org/mime4j/mail-lists.html refers to site-dev
> (not server-dev).
>
> I can take care of the POM. Can someone help me with the rest?
>
> Markus

Markus,

I'll do my best to get around to updating the project site sometime next
week, but I am really busy with my day job at the moment and all my
little spare time is consumed by HC.

Oleg