Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mop Sophia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/12 16:53:28 UTC

Redelivery policy configuration

Hi,

I try to confiigure the redelivery policy in my application through the
activemq.xml, I have added this part :
        <plugins>
            <redeliveryPlugin fallbackToDeadLetter="false"
sendToDlqIfMaxRetriesExceeded="false">
                <redeliveryPolicyMap>
                    <redeliveryPolicyMap>
                        <defaultEntry>
                            <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="1"
initialRedeliveryDelay="10000" redeliveryDelay="10000" />
                        </defaultEntry>
                    </redeliveryPolicyMap>
                </redeliveryPolicyMap>
            </redeliveryPlugin>
        </plugins>

But after a rollback in my application, it seems there are 12 attempts,
maybe 6 default redeliveries * 2 ?
Is there a combination between redeliveries in factory connection and in
broker configuration ?

As another option, I also tried to configure in the brokerURL with :
vm://localhost?jms.redeliveryPolicy.maximumRedeliveries=1&brokerConfig=xbean:activemq.xml
But it seems not possible to put in the URL at the same time a redelivery
policy and a broker configuration file.

Any idea, please ?

Stéphane

Re: Redelivery policy configuration

Posted by Mop Sophia <mo...@gmail.com>.
The issue was the "&" character to add parameter in the URL, if I use
"&amp;", it's ok, so the kind of URL is :
jms.redeliveryPolicy.initialRedeliveryDelay=10000&amp;jms.redeliveryPolicy.redeliveryDelay=20000&amp;brokerConfig=xbean:activemq.xml

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de