Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sébastien Filion <sf...@finrad.com> on 2008/03/13 18:09:10 UTC

Subversion Branching tool...

Hi everybody...

I want to know if someone knows a tool that automated the code branching...

I want a tool that detect all the externals, branch the root project, branch the externals and finally that modify the externals properties with the created ones.

I know it is really tricky but I have nothing to loose!

Thanks,

Sebas

Re: Subversion Branching tool...

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Sébastien Filion <sf...@finrad.com>
wrote:

>  Hi everybody…
>

> I want to know if someone knows a tool that automated the code branching…
>
> I want a tool that detect all the externals, branch the root project,
> branch the externals and finally that modify the externals properties with
> the created ones.
>
> I know it is really tricky but I have nothing to loose!

Have you tried, svncopy.pl that comes with the source distribution? (in  the
contrib/client-side/svncopy directory).

Thanks,
-Hari