Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rekha ShivKumar <re...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/22 23:44:57 UTC

How to analyze Throughput results from Log file after NonGUI Mode tests in Jmeter

Hi All,
I have a question:
I have done a set of Load tests on Jmeter on Linux in non gui mode .I have
the log files as 'log1.jtl' .But the throughput is not clear from this .,so
i tried to load this 'log1.jt'l file in the Jmeter GUI mode .I opened a new
testplan and created  only listeners -Aggregate Report Listener and tried to
open it from there,but still it shows some errors and throughput is not
clear.
Does anyone know how to view throughput data clearly while using non gui
mode? any settings to be made? any help will be appreciated..

Thanks,
Rekha

Rekha ShivKumar

Re: How to analyze Throughput results from Log file after NonGUI Mode tests in Jmeter

Posted by Rekha ShivKumar <re...@gmail.com>.
Other Listeners too dont work properly,i mean they dont display test results
well.No errors in Jmeter.log .Maybe i need to file a bug

On 2/22/06, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That should work.
>
> Do other listeners work OK - e.g. the Table Listener?
>
> Or are there errors in jmeter.log?
>
> If so, please create a Bugzilla issue and attach logs and jtl file,
> with details of OS and Java used.
>
> ==
>
> Might also be worth looking at the JMeter Report facility that Peter
> wrote.
>
> S.
> On 22/02/06, Rekha ShivKumar <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > I have a question:
> > I have done a set of Load tests on Jmeter on Linux in non gui mode .I
> have
> > the log files as 'log1.jtl' .But the throughput is not clear from this
> .,so
> > i tried to load this 'log1.jt'l file in the Jmeter GUI mode .I opened a
> new
> > testplan and created  only listeners -Aggregate Report Listener and
> tried to
> > open it from there,but still it shows some errors and throughput is not
> > clear.
> > Does anyone know how to view throughput data clearly while using non gui
> > mode? any settings to be made? any help will be appreciated..
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Rekha

Rekha ShivKumar
Software Developer
***SKY's THE LIMIT !! ***

Re: How to analyze Throughput results from Log file after NonGUI Mode tests in Jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
That should work.