Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 18:02:02 UTC

[Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Hi all,

I finally cut the third release of the iPOJO framework.
It's a two-step release. To avoid releasing too much artifacts at the
same time, I call a vote only for the core of the iPOJO framework (so
7 artifacts).
(external handlers and composite) will be release after those ones).

The RC are available here:
http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.metadata/
http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.manipulator/
http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.ant/
http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/maven-ipojo-plugin/
http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo/
http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch/
http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.annotations/

The KEYS for verifying the signature is also in the directories, the
MD5 and SHA1 files are maven generated (and beautified).

So please check the releases and cast your votes - the vote will be
open until the end of the week (as there are several artifacts):

   [ ] +1 release all
   [ ] 0 don't care
   [ ] -1 do NOT release, because ....

Thanks and Regards

Clement

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
That explains it. I thought you had added your keys somewhere, but I
couldn't find them. Probably makes sense to put them in both
places...and to modify future vote messages to correctly indicate where
they are. :-)

Thanks.

-> richard

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just added my key at the root of the repository. Moreover, I fix
some issue in signature file. The signatures were correct, but the
beautification mess up some files (repeat the name several times). I
had an issue in my beautification script.

Clement

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

.

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Clement,

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/1/24 Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org>

> +1
>
> Whew! One down clement, two more to go...

I'll try to finish checking it this weekend, haven't had time to go through
it all

I think we need to investigate if there is a simpler way to release iPOJO in
> the future. It is a lot of work for both Clement to create the release and
> for us to verify it. Clearly, the current process is not geared toward
> highly modular systems with lots of artifacts.

yep, even just downloading and testing the checksums is a fair bit of work
:)

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Oups, I forget mine,

+1,

Clement

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [Vote] Release iPOJO 1.2.0

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/1/20 Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I finally cut the third release of the iPOJO framework.
> It's a two-step release. To avoid releasing too much artifacts at the same
> time, I call a vote only for the core of the iPOJO framework (so 7
> artifacts).
> (external handlers and composite) will be release after those ones).
>
> The RC are available here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.metadata/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eclement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.metadata/>
>
> http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.manipulator/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eclement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.manipulator/>
>
> http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.ant/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eclement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.ant/>
>
> http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/maven-ipojo-plugin/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eclement/releases/org/apache/felix/maven-ipojo-plugin/>
>
> http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eclement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo/>
>
> http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eclement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.arch/>
>
> http://people.apache.org/~clement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.annotations/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eclement/releases/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.ipojo.annotations/>
>

> The KEYS for verifying the signature is also in the directories, the
> MD5 and SHA1 files are maven generated (and beautified).
>
> So please check the releases and cast your votes - the vote will be open
> until the end of the week (as there are several artifacts):
>
>  [ ] +1 release all
>  [ ] 0 don't care
>  [ ] -1 do NOT release, because ....

+1, good work