Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@apache.org> on 2015/06/29 20:14:59 UTC

July report

Hello mentors and fellow developers,

Here is a draft of July report, please take a look and let me know your
recommendations.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SENTRY/July+2015

P.S: July report holder was created and automated board report reminder was
sent only this weekend.

Thanks!

Re: July report

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Updated the report, thanks for the feedback folks!

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 10:45 PM, Sun, Dapeng <da...@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Sravya
>
> The report looks good to me, thanks.
>
> But the section: Three most important issues to address in the move
> towards graduation
>
> I found there are only two issues under this section, is an item missing?

Added the third item here, thanks for pointing out Dapeng!

> Regards
> Dapeng

feedback Lenni!

--