Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Finn Sando <fs...@fs-analyse.dk> on 2004/01/05 00:01:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Directory Listing: Ignoring all but one file/pattern - is that possible?

I am relative new to Apache and I have been struggling with this for a couple of weeks
now.

My setup is apache 2.048, php 4.32 on w2k, sp4

In stead of giving a long list of all possible files not to listed I would like to give one
pattern that is allowed for listing and denying all other possible patterns

I have asked this question a couple of times to other ng's but couldn't make anything
work. So now I am wondering whether it is at all possible
TIA