Posted to user@struts.apache.org by akash agrawal <ak...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/01/09 00:41:30 UTC

struts 2.0.9 tooltip attribute problem

Hi,

I am using tooltip attribute on a textfield. The problem is that tooltip does not comes up completely. Is there a limit on the length of characters a tooltip can have? How can I fix/change this so the whole tooltip comes up?

Thanks,
-Akash

---------------------------------

Re: struts 2.0.9 tooltip attribute problem

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
akash agrawal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using tooltip attribute on a textfield. The problem is that tooltip does not comes up completely. Is there a limit on the length of characters a tooltip can have? How can I fix/change this so the whole tooltip comes up?

What do you mean by "...does not comes up completely?" How is it
failing? Please describe exactly how it's failing, and if possible
provide an example of JSP markup that demonstrates the problem. Also,
check if there are any Javascript errors occurring (try reproducing the
problem in Firefox with Firebug enabled).

L.