Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> on 2002/06/12 22:12:17 UTC

[Veltools] Velocity View Servlet

Where can I get a few pointers on using the VelocityViewServlet?
If I have an application that is written cleanly and with a strict
MVC design, how easy will it be to drop the ViewServlet into it
and have the ability to use .vm instead of .jsp pages?

I know there are a bunch of frameworks out there (Struts, Turbine,
WebWork, Maverick [am I missing any]) that do just what I am asking
but I am not allowed to use any of them.  So where can I get some
tips on just using the ViewServlet in my current application?  Any
doc?  Is there one in CVS?

Thanks a lot.

Charlie