Posted to commits@pig.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/04/16 01:17:49 UTC

[Pig Wiki] Update of "HowToContribute" by AlanGates

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Pig Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by AlanGates:
http://wiki.apache.org/pig/HowToContribute

      * [http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html Apache contributor documentation]
      * [http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html Apache voting documentation]

+ == Picking Something to Work On ==
+ Looking for a place to start?  A great first place is to peruse the
+ [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG JIRA] and find an issue that needs
+ resolved.  If you're looking for a bigger project, try ProposedProjects.  This
+ gives a list of projects the Pig team would like to see worked on.
+

Re: [Pig Wiki] Update of "HowToContribute" by AlanGates

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>.
At this point these are all proposed, none are yet realized.  So there
is no code for any of them.  The place to track these proposals are in
the referenced JIRAs.

Alan.

Posted by zhang jianfeng <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan,