Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mike Campbell <mc...@hotmail.com> on 2002/04/16 23:21:28 UTC

Want to use XMLDocumentHandler::docComment

Sorry this is basically a reiteration of an earlier message which I hope is
more specific.

I'm trying to setup my own XMLDocumentHandler with the docComment method.
I'll then pass this XMLDocumentHandler subclass instance using the
installAdvDocHandler method of my SAXParser instance (at least that's the
way I think it should work).

My goal is to intercept the comments during parsing.

I've been through the FAQ and the entire mailing list and have not found
anything directly related to this.

Really could use some help.  Thanks in advance.

Mike