Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/04 18:43:31 UTC

Copyright messages in source files ...are we doing it right?

Maybe not: http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Copyright messages in source files ...are we doing it right?

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
Cool, it'll be nice to not have to update the copyright years with every commit.

So should we change all the headers at once, or only as other change
are needed? I think all at once, personally.

I can do the bulk replacements, probably next weekend, if nobody else
wants to jump in ahead of me.