Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Shu <sh...@esker.fr> on 2001/04/30 16:50:19 UTC

RE: call java web service from .net?

Here is the answer:
1. In org/apache/soap/transport/TransportMessage.java,
   replace Constants.HEADERVAL_CONTENT_TYPE_UTF8 by
   Constants.HEADERVAL_CONTENT_TYPE.
2. You can not call Apache-SOAP API from C#. But you can
   invoke Apache-SOAP Web Service method from C# and you
   have not to write xml for communication.
3. Exactly like Apache-SOAP Java client to Apache-SOAP
   Java service except the end point is a .asmx file and
   any interoperability problems solved.

Herve