Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Tim Robertson <ti...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/09 09:11:55 UTC

Hive support - possible or on roadmap?

Hi all,

I see the MR support, but I can't see to find a Hive storage handler after
some googling.  Am I correct in thinking you can't use Hive -> HBase
through Gora today?

In the issues I see EC2 elastic MR support which mentions hive but
otherwise, I don't see it on the roadmap - am I overlooking something or
perhaps it just isn't possible?

Thanks,
Tim

Re: Hive support - possible or on roadmap?

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
No problems it would be great if you were able to contribute to Gora.
Something like this would be a valued contribution.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Hive support - possible or on roadmap?

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
So now we do have it for the future ;)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-320

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.