Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Alexander Klenner <al...@scai.fraunhofer.de> on 2011/08/18 13:35:16 UTC

cpeDescription unknown

Hi,

I have some working CPEs now (finally!). At least they do work perfectly inside the UIMA CPE GUI. As a next step I wanted to start them from inside another java application. Whenever I try this, I get the following error:

Caused by: org.apache.uima.util.InvalidXMLException: The XML parser encountered an unknown element type: cpeDescription.
	at org.apache.uima.util.impl.XMLParser_impl.buildObject(XMLParser_impl.java:277)
	at org.apache.uima.util.impl.SaxDeserializer_impl.getObject(SaxDeserializer_impl.java:115)
	at org.apache.uima.util.impl.XMLParser_impl.parse(XMLParser_impl.java:185)

This also happens if I try to start one of the uima example cpe descriptors from inside other Java applications. I do start the cpe decriptor as suggested in the tutorial section:

--
Dipl. Bioinformatiker Alexander G. Klenner
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

Re: cpeDescription unknown

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Re: cpeDescription unknown