Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jitender Maurya <ji...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/19 10:45:46 UTC

Regarding Integration From OfBiz to one of my website

Hi,

Can u please provide the help for :* How to integrate OfBiz application to
one of My wesite for Merchant and partner*

 using with PHP/perl or any other language.

Wating for reply

Regards
Jitender

Re: Regarding Integration From OfBiz to one of my website

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jitender,

OFBiz is a ERP application which also includes e-commerce, CRM/SFA,
financial, marketing, order management etc. Think of ERP similar to SAP,
PeopleSoft etc. OFBiz is developed using Java language but you can use
the OFBiz without or minimal knowledge of Java. Front end of the
e-commerce is written using FreeMarker template language and you can
write the business logic in Groovy, BeanShell, Minilang (XML) or Java.

I cant tell you how you can integrate your application unless I know
more about what you are trying to achieve.

You can find more about the OFBiz on ofbiz.apache.org. There is a
Documentation (Wiki) section with lots of information here and there.
You can also view e-commerce demo at http://demo.ofbiz.org/ and back
office applications at http://demo.ofbiz.org/catalog/.

Thanks,

Raj

RE: is it possible to have multiple user who can add product to the ecommerce website

Posted by manish <ma...@cevalsoft.com>.
Hi Jacques Le Roux;

Yes, it should be like eBay where customer can log in and can sell their product...by adding the product by their own..

With Regards,
Manish.K
www.cevalsoft.com

 Go Green
  Print only when necessary.

From: "manish" <ma...@cevalsoft.com>

Re: Facility inventory question

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.
You must set (ie associate) a facilty for your product before (in your case "My Retail Store")
See https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/createProductFacility

Jacques

From: "Deyan Tsvetanov" <de...@ittconsult.com>

From: "manish" <ma...@cevalsoft.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.

From: "manish" <ma...@cevalsoft.com>

From: "Jitender Maurya" <ji...@gmail.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
could you expand on the user and His product.
what type of user?
I believe the answer is yes. Just wanted to make sure.

manish sent the following on 8/22/2009 6:32 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation

Re: Regarding Integration From OfBiz to one of my website

From: "Jitender Maurya" <ji...@gmail.com>