Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Dylan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/09 09:24:15 UTC

A Question of Hadoop

Hi! My name is Ming-Zong.LYU.
I have setup Hadoop some advanced question.

first question:
Settings where time of death datanode?
Is dfs.heartbeat.interval?
Second question:
How to setup more than two namenode and how do I setup hfs?
How can i do?

Can you help me ?

Re: A Question of Hadoop

Posted by Starry SHI <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Dylan. About the second question, why do you need more than 2
namenode? I think one node for namenode is enough for processing, or
the interaction and synchronization will be a big problem.

Best regards,
Starry

/* Tomorrow is another day. So is today. */