Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ajay Anand <aa...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/03/12 22:33:59 UTC

Hadoop User Group Meeting (Bay Area) 3/18

The next Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday,
March 18th at Yahoo! 2811 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, Building 2,
Training Rooms 5 & 6 from 6:00-7:30 pm.

Agenda:
"Performance Enhancement Techniques with Hadoop - a Case Study" - Milind
Bhandarkar
"RPMs for Hadoop Deployment and Configuration Management" - Matt Massie,
Christophe Bisciglia

Registration: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2112338/

Look forward to seeing you there.

Ajay

RE: Hadoop User Group Meeting (Bay Area) 3/18

Posted by jl...@ups.com.
Ajay,
I would love to attend - however, I'm way over on the east coast - NJ to be specific!  Do you think that I can get a copy of presentation?
Thanks,
John

John Livingstone
Enterprise Architecture, United Parcel Service
R-03A-176, Mahwah, New Jersey
* Tel  201.828.7584
* jlivingstone@ups.com