Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/12 15:40:39 UTC

Maven Reposityory

Is there any problems with the repo? I'm trying to build on my
computer a project I built couple of weeks ago, and maven complains
about org.apache.activemq.
I browsed the address and it does not exist. Where are the incubator
jars for 4.1?

Regards

--
IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer
IBM Database Associate - DB2 UDB V8.1 Family

Re: Maven Reposityory

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 11/12/06, Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any problems with the repo? I'm trying to build on my
> computer a project I built couple of weeks ago, and maven complains
> about org.apache.activemq.
> I browsed the address and it does not exist. Where are the incubator
> jars for 4.1?

See the links on the download page...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/download.html

in particular the m2 repo for the 4.1 snapshots is here...
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/

--

James
-------