Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Frederick Haebin Na <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/12 05:56:19 UTC

You guys know that the build of mina fails, rite?

Due to the ByteBuffer to IoBuffer refactoring, mina-filter-codec-http &
mina-protocol-http-client builds fail.
I try to commit the changes but it seems that the svn commit requires a
permission.

Could you guys refactor the other repos as well as the mina core?

Re: You guys know that the build of mina fails, rite?

Posted by Mike Heath <mh...@apache.org>.
Make sure you have the latest code and do a clean build.  Everything is
working fine for me.  After ByteBuffer to IoBuffer change, I had to do a
clean build though.

-Mike

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.
you may have the source code checked out of the trunk, but that does not
mean that it is up to date ;)

--

Posted by Frederick Haebin Na <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark <el...@gmail.com>.