Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vikas Sherawat <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/30 05:39:12 UTC

Task #4f557867: Complete the LDAP API User Guide documentation

Hi,

I am Vikas Kumar, looking to contribute in ASF. I would like to contribute
to this task, if it is not already completed.

Please let me know how can i help.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vikas

Re: Task #4f557867: Complete the LDAP API User Guide documentation

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vikas,

no, it's not already copleted, as you can see on
http://directory.apache.org/api/user-guide.html. There are many
incomplete pages, and some are even empty
(http://directory.apache.org/api/user-guide/2.8-comparing.html, etc)

All the pages are stored in a SVN repository, stored in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/site/trunk/, and more
specifically in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/site/trunk/content/api/user-guide/

Fetching the pages is easy :

svn co
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/site/trunk/content/api/user-guide/

The best way to proceed is to pick a page that you feel you can
complete/fulfill, write the text using your favorite editor, and to
propose a patch by attaching the modified page in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DIRAPI/issues/DIRAPI-74

Feel free to contact me for any information you'd liek to get.

Thanks !

Le 30/10/2017 à 06:39, Vikas Sherawat a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am Vikas Kumar, looking to contribute in ASF. I would like to contribute
> to this task, if it is not already completed.
>
> Please let me know how can i help.

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com