Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 刘大龙 <ld...@zju.edu.cn> on 2022/04/15 07:07:29 UTC

Discussion about enhancing the partitioned table syntax

Hi, everyone

For partitioned table, there are still some related syntaxes that are not supported, which will be very useful for partitioned table. In batch analysis scenarios, such as Hive table, partitioned table is a very common case. Since the current Flink is mainly for streaming processing, not much work has been done on partitioned table. In order to enhance the experience of using Flink in batch job, as well as to improve the DDL syntax. So I created the issue FLINK-27237 to discuss about enhancing the partition table syntax. You are welcome to discuss on the issue and give comments so that this proposal can be improved.

Best,

Ron

Re: Re: Re: Discussion about enhancing the partitioned table syntax

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

If this is already proposed and accepted in the FLIP, then we indeed don't
need a new FLIP.

Best regards,

Martijn Visser
https://twitter.com/MartijnVisser82