Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com> on 2013/08/12 06:50:39 UTC

Unable to administer Felix JIRA with latest prefs service release

I don't have sufficient privileges to administer Felix JIRA, so I am not
able to mark Felix Preferences Service version 1.0.6 as "released" in
JIRA or create a new version called 1.0.8. Someone can either give me
appropriate privileges or do it on my behalf.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Re: Unable to administer Felix JIRA with latest prefs service release

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.
Hi Felix,

I have now updated JIRA. I was about to write an email asking one of the
PMCs to upload the artifacts in the dist area. Thanks for doing the
needful.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.